TBEX – World’s Largest Gathering of Travel Bloggers
TBEX INTERNATIONAL 2017 is coming and it is gonna be awesome and why is it a Big Deal for Travel Bloggers and should be for, if you are a Travel Blogger or even a Travel Vlogger.
TBEX is one of the largest gathering and networking events for travel bloggers, YouTubers or travel vloggers, online travel journalists, new media content creators, travel brands and industry professionals.Initially, TBEX was held during 2009 after a message was sent to six friends.
Since then, this has grown into the world’s largest travel community, with conferences held annually in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Each TBEX conference attracts 600-1000 delegates from about the entire world, making it the most efficient window of opportunity for DMOs, travel brands, PR firms, and their customers, to activate with the most prominent travel bloggers and leading digital content creators.
TBEX is a good event for travel bloggers looking for opportunities to take their blogging one step further. The Gatherings are interactive; the parties unforgettable, and also the overall feel for the event is the one that always leaves me with a grin on my face. Each year, TBEX partners with fantastic host destinations in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific to cause the travel industry’s most artistic minds together to master, network and do business. Since then, it has grown to be the world’s largest travel community, with conferences held annually in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
No other event on the planet will offer you the opportunity to speak to more travel bloggers and social influencers than TBEX. Additionally, you will uncover the Best Kept social media marketing secrets through the World’s Top Experts. You will rub shoulders with the most influential bloggers and social savvy brands in the travel industry. Take in countless tips and new strategies, and exciting networking opportunities. Participating brands include Expedia, Air B&B, Double Tree, Harley Davidson, TripAdvisor, DMAI, Costa Brava Tourism, Think social media marketing and hundreds more.
Tips for Travel Bloggers attending TBEX
Travel Blog Exchange is the best thing happened for a travel blogger who wants to grow his market. So these are the tips for travel bloggers:
- Have Lot of Lot of Business Cards, because you would need them, I would personally refer Vistaprint sells it cheap in bulk. Visual folks like Moo cards are awesome, but I do not find it works as well as a straightforward card. Both still result in the trash!
- Learn from your associate travel bloggers and let them inspire and motivate you!
- The goal is to meet as much as you can. You can quickly decide if you wish to court later. If you choose not to, save the name for future years, because you may need it in future.
- Ensure it is stupid-easy for folks to locate you. Don’t direct them to your site. Go that extra step and print out your online stats and present it to them.
- Remember you are selling yourself: Sculpt your elevator pitch. Understand what you desire, everything you have to give and just how you are different from others.
- Address a company while break time or when you see an open seat.No company representative at their table? Grab cards and follow up later.
- Before attending the Event make friends online on Facebook with Bloggers who are attending the event.
- Search for Facebook groups for the people participating in the conference. It is a great destination to meet, share conference information, coordinate itineraries, meet beforehand and find accommodations.
- Your Facebook icon should feature “Your Face” as well as your About Me section should list your blog’s name for recognition.
If your are attending TBEX this year? Let me know below your views and if you have some other tips for the blog and if you liked the Blog please Share & Comment below?